Friday 4 May 2012

Meeting with the Director

After meeting with the Director a few alterations were made to my design, he informed me that most shots would be from mid to tight therefore I decided to cut the dressing table from my design as it wouldn't be seen and it would be a waste of my budget for very little screen time if any. Originally I had the writing desk to the left hand side of my Lair, the director liked the idea of fake windows with big black drapes infront, withthe desk there, to excentuate the fact vampires can't be in day light. He also mentioned he wanted a boudoir area, so I moved the fireplace to the left hand side where the desk originally was and then I have designed an area with rugs and cushions for the vampires to lie down. Around the bed the director suggested having a see through, chiffon or organza fabric so that some shots could be taken through this. Overall he seemed pleased with the way my work was heading, and he trusted my opinion. I am now happy to carry on and the I understand why the changes were made, they will make the set look better, and the shots will be more asthetically pleasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment