Sunday 29 April 2012

Props List

I need to pinpoint exactly what I want to source for both interior locations so I am not just buying random items, and I can keep tabs on what I have and need to purchase:-

Vampire's Lair:

Furniture                                                                            
  • Victorian Writing Desk                                          
  • Chaise-longue
  • Fireplace
  • Chair
  • Large mirror
  • Babooshka's chair
  • Coffins x2
  • Rugs x6
Handheld
  • Quill
  • Letters
  • Candels
  • Candelabras
  • Drapes
  • Netting
  • Old books

Victorian Bedroom:

Furniture
  • Four poster bed
  • Upholstered chair
  • Dressing table
  • Bedside table
  • Paintings x2
  • Wallpaper
  • Lino Flooring
Handheld
  • Mirror box
  • China trinkets
  • Organza drapes
  • Bedding - make sure it doesn't drown costume colour

I need to start sourcing these items, I am going to start by looking in AUCB's Film and Acting prop stores, as the less I have to pay for the more of my budget I can use on wallpaper and fabric for draping which will be expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment